December 21, 2010

Transfer Week!

Hello all,

Transfers were today. I am now in........Issaquah 5th ward! Wait, that is where I have been since September! Elder Kitchen left. My new companion is named Elder Ouassil (pronounced Wassil). He is cool! This morning we drove down to Kent and I met him there. He is from Lancaster, California. We are both ready to work hard and go out and find new people to teach!
This was an interesting week. I was out of my area for 5 days out of the week, 2 days exchanges and the others I was with other elders in Issaquah. Elder Kitchen was at leadership training so I went with some other companionship's during the day. We did a lot of tracting, but we are beginning to see the results of our hard work. We found some new investigators for the other wards. I know that the Lord prepares people, but it is my job to find them.

I love teaching the gospel! It is amazing to watch people learn about the plan that God has for us. As we teach new members, they understand why it is truly important to live the gospel because they understand it!

Last night we had dinner at the Bishops house again. They showed me the email that you wrote! The Bishops wife was telling me that, as a missionaries mom, she would like to have someone write her about her son.

Last week we went to the mall in Bellevue with an older sister in our ward. She got us lunch! The people hare are so nice and supportive of the missionaries. The woman who took us is Stacey. She is the woman who is going to go through the temple soon. She also gave us Frango mints, which reminded me of our family reunions.

I love you!
From,
Elder Fetzer!

No comments:

Post a Comment