June 9, 2009

My after graduation adventures

I graduated from Olympus High School at on June 4, 2009. What fun times! After graduation, we took pictures and my family went out to dinner. That night, at 10, I arrived at Jared's. We played a bit of pool and finally went to the school for a night of fun!
At the last bash, they lock all the students in so they wont go out drinking. They have fun and games, lots of prizes, blow up toys, lots of food, glow in the dark miniature golf, a fortune teller, a riding bull (So hard), and my favorite, Mel the Magician. Mel was AMAZING! he had a stack of $1 bills and turned all of them into $100! He also had a special dollar that, when folded, would switch the four quadrants of a dollar around. At the prize wheel, I saw Christian get raging waters tickets, Alyssa get a $50 spoon me card and Katie get a Lagoon pass. It was my turn. I got a free lunch. NO! (Luckily Carly didn't want her $25 Subway card and I traded with her.)
Mini Golf was fun. We got free glow in the dark sticks. In the gym, there were all these blow up toys: Slides, an obstacle course, and my favorite, a bungee run where you were strapped to a cord to your back and you would run and be pulled back. WAY TOO FUN! I won a $10 gift card playing "Let's make a deal," which was amazing cause I never win things. After being called into the lunch room and hearing the unfunny comedian and after the raffle, we could leave. By now it is 3 AM.
You didn't think the night was over did you? NEVER!! We went to Jared's and talked for a bit. Haval, Christian, Katie and I went swimming for like 2 hours. We mostly just sat in the pool so we wouldn't fall asleep. We were determined to stay up until at least 9!
We went down stairs and found the others watching a movie. I sat down and almost fell asleep, but Christian kept poking me to stay awake. Finally it was about 6 and we made delicious banana pancakes as I sang the song by Jack Johnson.
After breakfast, we played a game of tennis. I was tired by now and didn't have any energy.
Eventually I made my way home and finally went to bed. WHAT A GREAT NIGHT! WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO PULL AN ALL-NIGHTER WITH THAT GROUP AGAIN!

1 comment:

  1. Haha Wow! Way to pull an all nighter! Sounds like fun! Your senior party sounds like a blast! My graduation was tonight, but I didn't go to Classic Skating. Olympus seems like they do such cool things for their senior party! I know exactly how you feel when you say you never win things. haha Making banana pancakes while singing Jack Johnson sounds amazing. Well I've almost been up for 24 hours. I should really get some sleep now.

    ReplyDelete