June 14, 2009

One rainy day!

Today in the SLC it rained. HARD! The weather right now is crazy. It has rained every day for the past 2 weeks! I have never seen this kind of weather in June. Today as my sister and I were going to a party, we took these shots. As we were at one stop light, I took these pictures. Look at 21st south. It is like a river!


 Lok at the rain on the window!
 
Look at 21st. It is a river!

After the storm, I tested out the micro zoom on my camera. Look at the water droplets! 

Look at the flower!

1 comment:

  1. I love the rainy weather. Except the fact that my over enthusiasm of opening the windows while it's cold is a reason why I'm sick. It was so scary driving through those rivers! It's so annoying how so many people don't slow down. Amazing pictures! What kind of camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete