June 15, 2009

Finished!


I have officially gotten high school out of my life, literally! Today i finally got around to going through all my old high school papers and threw them away. I found lots of old assignments, essays, tests and other papers. Memories rushed through my head, remembering the class and the things I grew to love through that class. As I went through the papers, I remembered all the work (or lack thereof) I put into that piece of work. I found old notebooks and laughed as I read through the pages of notes I took, thinking of how much I may have hated or liked the class. I found my old physics notebook. All I can say is how happy I was to get that out of my house! What a relief to get those assignments and papers out of my life to make room for all college will bring to me.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I know exactly how that is. I've gotten rid of a lot of my papers, but I've kept a lot of it too. I've archived a lot of my homework for memories. And I've kept my physics and chemistry notebooks for future reference. I hate to think that all my hard work has gone to waste. But I like your thinking! :)

    ReplyDelete