May 31, 2009

ONE LAST VIDEO...

This last video isn't a classic, but it is from my new favorite show, GLEE. I have high hopes for this show that rethinks the usual high school choir.
Well, I hope that you have liked diving into the weird and wonderful world of youtube. You really need to spend time on that site.
For now, I will go on a short one week hiatus. I am graduating! I will soon be back to real posts. I have much to talk about. Until then, signing off from a month of youtube. See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Richard! I am LOVIN' your new header image (like always). I love all those balloons! I am just really too lazy to change mine. Yours always looks awesome! I like how it says "Chardo" sideways. How do you do that? And yes! Harry Potter countdown! I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It is my birthday month, so I decided to put balloons as my header. To create headers, I just use photoshop online. It is really easy to use and add text. And it was easy to make my name sideways too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whch photoshop online? You're good at it! I use the photoshop online, too. Yay for our birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx 4 a month ov joi and happynez.

    for real though, you had some good videos. and i heart glee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. also love your new header. inspired by UP?

    ReplyDelete