June 17, 2009

Lucky Me!

What a blessing it was to take Humanities and English 1010 for college credit in high school, SERIOUSLY! I had been planing to sign up for classes at the stroke of midnight today, but to my surprise, I found that my SLCC credits had already transfered. Because I had more than one credit, I could sign up for classes a day earlier than the rest of the new freshman! I had about an hour to play with my schedule (making sure not to take classes too early, but early enough), dropping and adding classes to my heart's content!

At the end of the night, I made my final decisions for my fundemental classes and I wanted one more class that I actually want to take, Psychology. I looked online to see which professor was good. The clock struck midnight and when I clicked "add class" it took like 5 minutes to load and put psychology on my schedule. Other freshman like me were finally on, making their schedules with the best times like I wanted to, cloging up the school's servers. Boy am I happy that I took those college classes in high school, allowing me to start my schedule a day early! For now, I am content with my 5 classes and 15 credits, American history, math, science, missionary Book of Mormon and psychology. Even more, without the concurrent classes I would have had to wait and struggle to get the classes I want.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I'm glad you're discovering the amazingness of creating your own schedule. I'm taking around the same amount of credits, too.

    ReplyDelete