March 17, 2009

What to post about?


Sorry I missed yesterday, I had nothing to write. It feels as if the well has run dry for now, at least for big posts. First of all, Laura, I am so excited for Saturday. I think that we are going to have a lot of fun! Second of all, I love my friends! This year I have become friends/become better friends with some of the most amazing people in the world! And to my long-time friends, thanks for always being there for me! Last, but certainly not least, my LOST and The Office friends, Alex and Olivia, I couldn't do without our weekly get-togethers. Wednesday and Thursday nights literally get me through school, and surviving through the end of my senior year. What will we do next year when we will be away? I suppose I will be here in the spring, but we will still be missing you, Olivia. We can always wait until the DVD...

I love you all, and hope you are all doing well!

*Thanks EMILY for finding my blog and being my friend in CHEMISTRY!*

1 comment: