March 14, 2009

CALIFORNIA


Every time I hear Phantom Planet sing "CALIFORNIA, HERE WE COME," I can't help but get excited for choir tour. Seriously, I am psyched! I can't wait to make new memories and get to know my friends better. I can't wait to go to Disneyland, my favorite thing to do in California. I had such a good time on tour last year, here are some memorable things of tour 2008:
  • On the way there, we stopped in Cedar City. The McDonalds was seriously amazing. They had plasma tvs in the bathrooms!
  • The bus ride was fun, but long. It was a relief to get off and sleep in the hotel.
  • Getting up the morning we were going to Disneyland was fun. The excitement was killing me. (On a related note, one spring break in California, I woke my cousin up in the middle of the night, sleep talking, asking him if we were going to Disneyland the next day. We in fact were!)
  • Disneyland is really the happiest place on earth. As we were in line for Space Mountain, Haval ran into a pole. That was the funniest moment there.
  • Wanting to get out of California Adventure...One friend wanted to stay there the entire day.
  • Grace loosing her phone. That is a story for a different day. Let me tell you, it was traumatic.
  • Getting soaked on Splash Mountain!
  • Fantasy Land! Where dreams truly come true!
  • By the end of the day, I was ready to leave. It was one of the longest days of my life.
  • Wicked, the musical. AMAZING!
  • St. Edmunds. The chapel was beautiful and it was interesting to see how others worship on Sunday.
  • Belnap...She fell down the stairs on the bus as it was stopping. What more can I say? There is a lot.
  • Someone bringing Bagels into the Sunday night performance to keep to his eating schedule.
  • The beach and Balboa Bars!
  • Las Vegas was scary. We stayed in a creepy hotel. It was fun because my roomates and I ordered pizza!
  • The roller coaster at the NEW YORK, NEW YORK!
  • Coming home was sad, but I was ready to come home. It was snowing!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have fun in Disneyland! Truly one of the happiest places on earth. And I used to love that Phantom Planet song!

    ReplyDelete