March 8, 2009

Snuggie time!


So I realize that I haven't really posted a real blog in a long time so here it goes. On Valentine's day I was awoken at about 10 by Olivia and Emily who told me that they had a present for me. I then proceed to open it and to my surprise, it was a Snuggie, a blanket with sleeves! Thank You! But my dream of owning one of these treasures did not begin at that moment. Months before, I had seen the commercial with Emily at her house. We laughed and laughed, watching it over and over again. We joked about it ever since.

My sister and I were watching O live and the Snuggie man was on. He told O that it was not an original ideaa, but the way that they marketed it was, with the funny commercial and great price. How much money has his company made? 65 Million dollars! Wow!

I love my Snuggie. It is truly made with love. The Snuggie is so warm and soft that I wear it around my house all the time. You should get one too and become part of "The Cult Of Snuggie"!

My favorite commercial:

4 comments:

  1. "made with love in every stitch."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha this is just hilarious! They look so funny on people in the commercials. I bet they keep you warm though!

    ReplyDelete