November 19, 2010

Sorry I'm Late!

Dear Family,
First off, I am still alive! I can't write much today. Today is p-day because we went to the temple today. The reason I am writing so late in the day is because there was an Elder who was with us who had a mini stroke in the temple and me and my companion and the other companionship had to go to the hospital.
The other elder will be okay. He had a blessing in the temple.

Anyways, nothing much to report this week. We had a very slow week, but surprisingly had 16 lessons, which is better than average. We asked Kendra to be baptized, but she didn't understand the importance of doing it the correct way. I am hopeful this week will pick back up. As most of the converts this year have been part member families, we are making a list of potentials we could help and will see if we could teach those families.
President asked us to give something up as missionaries to show the Lord we are willing to do all it takes to reach our goals this year. We are giving up our 2 hour breaks 3 times a week. Hopefully we can get more contacts by being out during the daytime hours more when we usually have our break.

Even during hard times, the church is still true!

Love, Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment