September 17, 2009

Summer EPICNESS!

Hello from REXBURG! Okay, so I tried and failed trying to keep up my blog of all my summer adventures. But I am back, and now it is for good! My summer was AMAZING. Let me give you a brief summary:


In June I graduated from Olympus High School! I knew I had to have an EPIC summer, as it would most likely be my last living at home. So here it goes. I last left off at hikes and my adventures with Irrani and Whitney Hippolite from New Zealand, which by the way R&W, I really do love you! When they were here, we went hiking, bowling, LAGOON, and had many more EPIC adventures.

After they left, I worked. A LOT!!!! This was good and I met many weird customers, especially at 9th and 9th. One customer laughed at the stand because he thought it should be on a battlefield...WEIRD!!!

I went to my family reunion this summer! This was fun because I got to hang out with the cousins that I never really get to hang out with. I got a really cool cowboy hat in Steamboat Springs, CO at this really neat 100 year old store!

It was really weird when my friends left for school and I was the only one home. I worked a lot and it was really weird to wake up for work, even though it was a regular school day.

Then it was time to leave for school! FINALLY!!!! The one sad thing was that I had to say goodbye to my friends...and long time OFFICE PARTY friends (don't worry, I have found a new OFFICE group, but it is not the same :I)

Now I am up in REXBURG and LOVING it! It is so great up here!

So here it is, a shortened version of what I did this summer. I was planing to do a more detailed account, but these are the BEST THINGS I DID!

College adventures to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. My favourite part of this blog: really weird people you met on 9th and 9th. Somehow I would expect more normal people to be on such a beautiful street. haha Your story about weird people on 9th and 9th is so beautiful. It should turn into a song.

    ReplyDelete