September 17, 2009

Harry Potter EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Okay, so I know this was months ago, but this really was one of the highlights of my summer! JULY 15, 2009 was an EPIC morning!

We had spent all day and the previous getting ready for the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince...Going to get our costumes at the D.I. and getting ready for the party all day!

I was Lupin (thanks Reece for being the ONLY one to know who I was from the picture!). Olivia was Bellatrix. Emily was Luna. Jessie was Trewlany. And Joseph was He Who Must Not Be Named!

We got to the pre-party at Annie's where we watched the fifth movie. Ben made a cake in the shape of Hagrid's hut! Everyone was dressed up!

The REAL party began in front of Megaplex 12 at the Gateway where there was wizard dueling and creatures! Loads of fans dressed up for the show, even Jedi's!



The main event came, one that fans had waited an extra six months to see! And boy how I LOVED the movie! It really did feel like the book!

Well, here is one of my more memorable summer adventures. Just another EPIC party...but just wait until the seventh movies!

2 comments:

  1. haha Honestly I would have never guessed you were Lupin. A cake shaped like Hagrid's hut?! Sounds amazing. I really might cry now. I watched Star Trek last weekend. LOVED it. But still haven't watched Harry Potter. :( By the way, we should totally go to Potter Park! I'm SO excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. epic is right! your outfit is killer!
    love
    Libby

    ReplyDelete