July 23, 2011

A Very Busy Week

This is going to be short. I have never driven a brand new car, or been out of the mission boundaries to pick them up, but I have done those and many more vehicle coordinator tasks this week. Along with that, I did new missionary training, signed the papers to sell a car, and had to call Church headquarters to get authorizations for car repairs. This is the busiest I have been throughout my whole mission. I can't wait to have a break.

I feel as though my emails are going to be rather boring over the next weeks. We have very little time to proselyte and our other office elder related activities, including moving out apartments and delivering furniture and supplies are taking up many of our nights. I am just glad that we have a good ward that is very missionary minded.

Plus we're still teaching Jake and Lindsey, but they are on a backpacking trip this week so we won't see them until next week. We're going to Sue's sealing today at the temple and her reception after. It will be fun to see my friends from Issaquah 5th.

All in all, things are going just fine.

~Elder Fetzer

No comments:

Post a Comment