May 9, 2011

Baptism

Hello all,
 
It was great to talk to you all yesterday! It really made my day! I couldn't wait to get out of Church and call home.
 
As you may know, Jake and Lindsey are still not on date. Jake has expressed that he wants to "get his ducks in a row" before he is baptized. Lindsey wants to do it soon. Elder Rodriguez and I want to do it soon also because we know that the more it is delayed, the more Satan will try to persuade them not to do it. It happens every time! Like with Eva and Jack. They both were tempted more than ever before their baptism. And of course Clint, who was tempted and still has yet to be baptized and now seems to be worse off than where we started. But hopefully we can give Jake and Lindsey a gentle nudge and get them baptized this weekend, or at least have a solid date for this month. They know that they have found what they are looking for and have expressed that it wouldn't be good if they gave it up now.
 
Other than that, I still need to get to know the ward better. I still don't know many of the members and we don't have too many other people to teach, but the Lord always has blessed me in the past and I know He will continue to do the same.
 
The office keeps us busy and with transferrs a couple of weeks away, I think we will start getting busier.
 
So things are good! The Church is true!
 
Love you!

~Elder Fetzer

No comments:

Post a Comment