September 3, 2010

First letter from the MTC

September 1, 2010
Dear family,

Well, I made it through my first day here at the MTC. It is really strange being here. I am actually a missionary! The spirit is strong here and I am excited to learn more about the gospel. Today I checked in and moved into my small room. I met my companion, Elder Westover, from Arizona. He is really cool! I'll send a picture later. Today we had an orientation then a live teaching session where actors came in and acted like investigators. A large group of missionaries tried to teach them. It is really amazing how prepared to hear the gospel some people are. Today was a rush of info I will probably forget but will learn as time passes.

I love you and hope to hear from you soon!
Elder Fetzer

No comments:

Post a Comment