July 12, 2010

My Little Adventure

We saw it in the distance, beyond the train tracks. Jessica had told me about the wall when it was featured in the BYU-I student film festival. "The wall," she had called it. Beautiful and colorful, I knew it would be perfect for my final photography project, hidden Rexburg (See HERE).
Along the lone and dreary train tracks it sits. It is a place where all can draw what and how they feel, what they think of life, and how they choose to live it. The wall is a place to express yourself and show who one really is. It will stand forever, memorializing artists who have come before.




Jessica spotted it on the ground, a green caterpillar. It's colors were bright and vivid and we had to take a closer look.


 As we walked along the tracks back to the car, we saw the moose, something that you wouldn't expect to see this close to Rexburg, although a moose was spotted on campus weeks ago.


 Rexburg is a neat place. I enjoy little adventures with good friends.

1 comment:

  1. Walls like those are my favourites. After seeing caterpillars, it's always hard to imagine how they end up transforming into butterflies. Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete