February 24, 2010

New Findings

I have been in a Beatles mood lately. Ever since getting ALL 13 remastered albums, that is really all I have been listening to. As soon as I heard of the Salt Lake Choral Artists concert of all Beatles songs, I knew I had to go! Let me say, it was great! You never think of Beatles songs sung by a four person choir, but it worked!
Have you seen the new Blackberry commercials? They feature a new version of All You Need Is Love. Once I heard it I knew I had to find out more. After searching I found it -  Grayson Matthews - All You Need Is Love. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Usually I don't like remakes of Beatles songs, but this is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, a cover needs to stand on its own and not try to copy the original and add something new to an already amazing song, which I think Grayson Matthews does well! Also check out his other stuff on iTunes. He is really good!

    ReplyDelete