January 11, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!!

I completely realize that I haven't blogged for months, but now I am out of school and I will be back at it again. I really have no idea why I didn't blog much while in Idaho. I had plenty of time to do so. I guess I just couldn't think of anything to blog about.
BYU-Idaho was GREAT! I love that little town in Idaho, the wide open spaces right across the street from campus, and better yet, the people and all my new amazing friends. School was a learning experience, not just for the knowledge you learn at school, but the kind you gain just by living. I had to learn patience living with others. Every college student, in my opinion, needs to move out for school. There are life lessons one will never learn without living independently.
College for the most part was good. I wish I had gotten more involved and started tracking school earlier in the semester. Although my grades were fine, I wish that I had worked harder. But hey, that is what next semester is for.
Overall college has changed me for the better. I know what kind of a person I now want to be in life and I now am beginning to know what in life really matters. College is supposed to be a big change in life, and for me it has been.

2 comments:

  1. Richard! I'm so glad you're back! :) Love your happy post! haha I want to move out for school somewhere. I'm glad you had a good semester and you liked school in Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy I am back too, but I am really excited to go back in April. We need to hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete