January 24, 2009

SMOGGY SMOGGY SALT LAKE CITY


BYU recently released research stating that the smoggy weeks SLC lives with during the beginning of the year takes time off our live's. I fully believe it. I have had asthma my whole life. For years I took nebulizers every morning while watching my then favorite movie, Bambi. Eventually, the effects of the asthma went away.
This week my asthma has come back because of the smog in America's most polluted city. I hate it. If the smog makes me cough, think of what it does to the people without asthma.

3 comments:

  1. The air in Salt Lake is disgusting! This entire week I've looked outside and thought I wish I could go outside and run but it would kill me. It's so gross. Last night I wasn't sure if it was fog or the bad air quality but it needs to get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so know what you mean. And that picture is just disgusting in its own right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH i know I hate it! I want to go to Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete